Terms and conditions
The decidim4c platform is a meeting point that aims to promote citizen participation in citizen science projects. Users are obliged to use it diligently and in accordance with this objective.
The decidim4cs platform maintainer IIIA-CSIC and Crowd4SDG partners are not responsible for the incorrect use of the decidim4cs platform by users or the content they provide. Each user is responsible for using the platform correctly, as well as the legality of the contents and the opinions they have shared.
It is not allowed to add any illegal or unauthorized content to the website, such as information that has the following characteristics:
- that is false or misleading;
- that infringes any right of the Crowd4SDG partners or any third party, such as copyright, trademarks or other intellectual and industrial property rights or other related rights;
- that violates the privacy of a third party, such as publishing personal details of the participants, such as name, address, telephone number, email, photographs or any other personal information;
- that contains viruses, Trojans, robots or other programs that may harm the website or the decidim4cs systems or the website or the system of any third party, or that have the intention of circumventing the technical measures designed for the proper functioning of the platform;
- that intends to spam users or overload the system;
- that has the character of chain of messages, pyramid game or game of chance;
- for commercial purposes, such as posting job offers or advertisements;
- that is not in accordance with public decency; consequently, the content must not incite hatred, discriminate, threaten, provoke, or have a sexual, violent, rude, or offensive meaning or character;
- that violates an applicable law or regulation;
- campaign promoting mass voting for other proposals not related to the process and the debate framework, and
- Create multiple users pretending to be different people (astroturfing).
IIIA-CSIC and other Crowd4SDG partners are not responsible for the quality, originality, authenticity, legality or security of the content that users contribute to the platform. However, the partners reserve the right to remove from the decidim4cs platform any opinions, information, comments, proposals or files that contradict these conditions of use, and may install filters for this purpose. All of this will be done solely in order to preserve the fundamental objective of the decidim4cs platform. IIIA-CSIC and other Crowd4SDG partners also reserve the right -without prior notice- to temporarily suspend the activities of a participant on the platform, deactivate their account in any way, delete their content, delete the account or send a notice, especially, and without being limited to it,
- if there is a violation of these conditions of use of the participation platform and
- if the Crowd4SDG partners believe that the activity of the participant is harmful to others, to the website or to the Crowd4SDG partners.
The participant is responsible for the content of their contributions and for any damages or claims from third parties that may arise. In no case will IIIA-CSIC or other Crowd4SDG partners be responsible for the improper use of the site, the platform or the content that is shared, nor will it respond to the use that a natural person makes of the ideas provided, or the suitability of these ideas, nor on the results that are derived. In the event that the content includes a link to another website, the Crowd4SDG partners do not assume any type of responsibility for damages and / or losses due to access to the contents of this link, nor for the content that may be in this same link.